Monday, November 20, 2017

Beauty: Cover Girl B.B. Cream (Matte)



So I’m not a big fan of using foundations, I don’t like the feel of it on my face. The heaviness, the occasional cake face, the breakouts that clogs my pores that I eventually get this small bumps around my face. So either I don’t use anything or I use this Covergirl Clean Matte B.B. cream. I like that it feels lighter than foundation and I don’t really breakout in this (well.. unless it’s that time of the month where my hormones are wonky I get one or two pimples here and there.. lol!) 



But anyways, there's a lot of B.B. cream products out there, throughout the years, B.B creams kinda evolved and some claimed from light to heavy coverage, moisturizer, sunscreen, concealer etc. 

This B.B. cream claims:
  • Oil free
  • Won't clog pores
  • Suitable for sensitive skin
  • Last all day
I do have a T-zone oily problem so this Covergirl matte B.B. cream does the job to stay matte on me. I like that this product is oil free, doesn't clog my pore and lightweight. It feels like a tinted moisturizer with a medium coverage but buildable for some spots that need more cover. This doesn’t have any SPF so that’s something to consider before buying this one. But other than that, I like that it doesn’t make me feel heavy, oily or caky! 

Overall I’m happy with this B.B. cream and highly recommend this to anyone who hate foundations. For now, I'll be using this B.B cream until I find my holy grail foundation.




Follow me: Instagram | Twitter | Goodreads
Join us: Influenster Marc Jacobs Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment