Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Quick Thoughts: Misunderstood

Misunderstood Misunderstood by Kathryn Kelly
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

description

Ugh.. where to start? I didn't really feel the connection between Johnnie and Kendall. He was still pinning for Meg! I was waiting.. maybe half way of the story he could redeem himself but was so disappointed because by the end of the book he was still hung up on her! I'm all into love triangle stories but this one didn't sit well on me. Johnnie and Kendall together? I didn't believe it. He spent the whole time in love with Megan then few pages he's not anymore? Really?

Kendall was unlikeable heroine in my opinion. This woman has experienced so much shit but I didn't feel any pity or whatever. I liked reading under dog characters but she just felt flat to me throughout the story. -_-

To be honest, Meg stole the show in this book. I didn't like her here. You'd think we had enough of her since ya' know she already had two books in the series but nooooo... the author had to still include her and take a big part in this book too.

Set aside the romance thing going on in the book, I'm still giving this 2ish stars because the story was just all over the place and poorly executed.

I don't know if I'll continue this series. I love the first book and second book came out just okay... then this.. ugh. Disappointed.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment