Monday, April 11, 2016

Quick Thoughts: Monster Stepbrother

Monster Stepbrother Monster Stepbrother by Harlow Grace
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

description

2.5 - 3ish Stars! and that is mainly because of the cover and the badass title!

I guess its an Ooooookay read.. typical step sibling love story- hot popular step brother meets the heroine.. etc.. etc.. pretty cliché plot that we probably read so many times by now.

The hero is down right mean.. hot/cold shit treatment to the heroine.. To be honest, nothing special to write off. It didn't blow my mind but I was curious and was itching for some taboo read.. so yeah, this book did the job.

I think I had read so many step brother books lately that I totally feel like throwing up now! LOL.

It's not a mind blowing book but I can say this one is decent if you want some tabooish read ... and believe me when I say this one is okay... because after reading gazillion of these step sibling shit- gotta say, there are really bad ones out there! lol.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment