Monday, April 11, 2016

Quick Thoughts: Shade by Jamie Begley

Shade Shade by Jamie Begley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

description

Omfgkkdkemfjeodm!!! I'm about to effing die!
Holly shades! I totally did not expect to get another SHADE book!!!

Edited:

Okay.. I'm pissed! But let me start this by saying- Shade and Lily's love story is EPIC!. I have no other word to describe it. Basically in this book is a re-run (to put it in words) of the previous Last Rider Series but in SHADE's perspective. I'm not a fan of re-reading events from different pov's but I just couldn't skip this one and glad I didn't! Gotta say, SHADE put all the MC heroes into dust!

This is the only MC book that I had really deep connection with.. and thats alot of saying as I've read so many MC books in my reading life time! (lol!)

The book is pretty long as it re-tells some stories from Razer, Viper, Knox, Cash and some of the Biker bitches etc. but even though I've read them all- it still quite different to read in SHADE's pov. It also answered all my questions and doubts I had before.

Also, wow. I didn't even realized until now how SHADE was such a big manwhore. I know he fucked all the girls in the club but in this book, it shows how he was with other women.. it was seeing an old SHADE and a whole new SHADE here.

Okay, I'm going to prettified this later on, but can I just rant for a little bit? That epilogue 3...

description

(view spoiler)

Yeah... I could have live without that epilogue 3! FML!!

Anyways.. sigh.. I'm sorry, I'm just emotionally drained at the moment. I cried like a fuckin baby.. rehearsing that moment over and over again is not what I plan to do for the rest of the week! Maybe I'm over reacting.. I tend to do that when I'm so deep shit with a book. Don't get me wrong, this is a MUST read. I just feel shitty right now I can't even think straight!!

5+++ STARS!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment