Friday, May 24, 2013

BOOK REVIEW: Teach Me (Love Me #1) by Alla Kar

Teach Me by Alla Kar
Series: Love Me #1
Genres: Contemporary Romance
Publication Date: May 19, 2013
My Rating: ♥♥♥♥
Sarah Thomas’ life is comfortable. She is almost finished with college, has a steady boyfriend and her own apartment. It isn’t until she stumbles into her new next-door-neighbor that her comfortable world is turned on its side. She has more than homework to worry about now.

Liam Downs is tattooed, tall, sexy and a smooth talker. He had wanted Sarah ever since she stumbled over his dog outside his new apartment complex. Having her was something he had to have.

Until he met her again as a student in his new Survey of Civ class.


My Thoughts
 
I saw this on amazon.. the storyline is a little predictable but I'm a sucker for sexy covers and the hero Liam sounds yummy.. so what the heck I bought the damn book! lol.

Liam and Sarah had an instant attraction.. the sexual tension was all over the book I had a hard time putting it down! The story flows good and I like Liam's character, sexy, protective, possessive and a total swoonworthy! I enjoy reading his pov specially when he's talking to himself and trying to hold off his attraction to Sarah.

Now, I didn't care much for our heroine Sarah.. she has a jerk boyfriend but is attracted to her neighbor Liam.. (not going to say too much spoilers here) but what bugged me is that she couldn't make up her own mind.. she goes hot and cold towards him, made some decisions that I couldn't relate- for example talking to Liam behind her boyfriends back.. or agreeing to show him the lake eventho she already knew that it's all wrong.. (now I'm not really pissed that she did this.. coz to be honest I wouldn't say no to Liam too! lol) but then she'll be like.. "omg.. this is all wrong.." but all of a sudden she's kissing him then the next thing she'll realized again that it's not right because she already have a boyfriend.. oh but the next day, she gets jealous coz some girls talk to Liam... pissed and sad so what does she do? Go clubbing...but darn it, Liam is in the club too so she decided to dance with a guy...not her boyfriend... not Liam.. but some random guy in the club! Can I say slut? ugh... she's really hard to like.. it was frustrating to read her. grrr!

But all that aside, I wish the book is a little longer... it would have been great to see more character development but other that I did enjoyed this book. It's a likeable enough story and a great sexy hero that make this worth the read! I give this 4.5 stars mainly because of Liam! lol.

I'm looking forward to more from this author.

(っ◕‿◕)っ



Amazon

Available: Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment