Saturday, August 31, 2013

BOOK REVIEW: Craving Constellations by Nicole Jacquelyn

Constellations by Nicole Jacquelyn 
Genres: Contemporary Romance, Erotic
Publication Date: Aug 27, 2013
My Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥
"How is it, that someone can make decision after decision attempting to get away from their past and somehow end up right back where they started?" 

When Brenna decided to leave the only life she'd ever known, she never thought she'd ever be back. Now, five years later she's running from her clean cut husband straight back to the motorcycle club that raised her... and the man she left behind. She left with a secret, and as soon as she returns the truth will break her carefully constructed life wide open.






 My Thoughts


“Fuckin’ gone for five years. No one hears from you. Now, you come back, and I find out you had my daughter and didn’t tell me FOR FIVE FUCKIN’ YEARS?” His voice was steadily rising, and by the time he finished, he was roaring in my face.

(This might be too much to post but I can't help myself.. One of the sweetest, dirtiest, arousing words I've ever read!)

“He said it was gross, huh?” I said and raised my eyebrows. Then, I licked her pussy from her ass to her clit. Just like I remembered, it was sweet as fuckin’ candy. “Nope, not gross.” I licked her again.

description

“Keep your fuckin’ hands on the wall. I don’t want you falling. You got your hands up there, that also means I get to watch those sexy fuckin’ tits bounce when you start riding my face. You look at me, Brenna. Don’t look anywhere else.”


description

5 Constellation Stars!

Never judge the book by it's cover. I didn't expect this to be a biker (MC) story, I mean look at it.. the cover and title looked like a paranormal/fantasy genre.. well.. surprise, surprise. Not only it's an MC story but a great one!
I CANNOT PUT THIS DOWN!

I don't know where to begin.. I have so much emotions right now I can't see straight! From the very first page it already hooked me, sucked me in, aroused me and I couldn't put it down! I've read so many biker books but this one hit me in so many levels! Don't get me wrong, Craving Constellations is your typical gritty biker book (tattoos, possessive alpha men, old ladies, bitches, swearing.. etc etc!) but this one is more emotional, real and raw. Sorry I don't know if I'm making sense here, lol. But I was floored by this book!

How could someone make decision after decision attempting to get away from their past and somehow end up right back where they started?


Brenna grew up in MC club, she was the princess of the Aces MC but she wanted a different life so she went away to college. She spent the last five years running away but she never imagined the world she chose would be far worse than the one she had left. She's been through a lot and I couldn't believe she waited years to leave her husband! I wanted to shake her and slap her for being stupid! But despite this, I like her character. She wasn't annoying whinny TSTL heroine. Brenna was weak but strong, insecure but feisty. It's rare to find these kind of heroines in a MC biker story so reading Brenna was refreshing to me.

“You could gain fifty fuckin’ pounds, all that in your ass, and I’d still think you’re the sexiest woman I’ve ever seen,” he whispered.


Dragon.. tall, full beard, long haired, dimpled, native american guy with tattoos on his knuckles. 100% ALPHA MALE! *gosh!* I've read so many alpha males in my life but I will put him in my top 5 list. (yep.. I have a list! lol!) He's possessive, dominant, rough, talks dirty, orders you around, swears every fuckin' word and I LOVE IT!!!!

One thing though.. and I think everyone will agree to me on this one.. a scene where he hit Brenna..  
I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT!!! OMG. I actually re-read it three times just to make sure I'm not seeing things.. but oh no.. he really did and it made me pissed!!! But after my pissy moment I understood where he was coming from and never been more glad that this one is a dual POV, as we get to see his emotions afterwards! I'm not saying what he did was right but that scene made his character feel more REALISTIC. The author satisfied me the way she redeemed him and come on.. it's a biker story! It's suppose to be gritty and raw! ^_^

I usually favor one character over the other but I both LOVE Dragon and Brenna! scratch that, I love all the characters in this book! They are weird, fuck up crazy people! Reading them made me feel like I'm part of the gang. I think one of the reason why this book got me is because the characters felt so real.. heck! even the villains was so believable!


Craving Constellations is intriguing, erotic, engaging, suspense, emotional, gritty with full alpha sexy men!

Sorry for my long "kinda" review! I cannot contain my emotions on this one. It's epic! I seriously cannot believe this is Nicole Jacquelyn first debut book.
 I'm excited for Grease and Callie story!! <3


Nicole Jacquelyn Websites

Available: Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment