Friday, September 29, 2017

It's always nice to get a lil something for free...


My Thoughts

Last week, I bought the Tarte Tarteist pro palette (thanks to all the beauty youtubers for recommending this palette!) from Macys. I wasn't really planning on buying anything but Macys was having a free shipping +15% off on any cosmetic/beauty products in their website, so I was like okay.. I'm just gonna browse and see what they got. 3
30 mins later, I'm putting Tarteist pro eye palette in my cart! 

They were also giving away a tarte make up bag, small sample of tarte mascara and tarte loose powder so I was a goner! I hit that check out button so fast I got a whiplash! LOL. 
A big surprise was when it came and I opened the package, they also included some sample of perfumes and a small Bare Mineral Pro foundation. I'm excited about that coz I haven't really tried any bareMineral foundation. So.. YAY!

I'm not really a hoarder but I like getting these little samples to try out. Its like, trying it out first, see if it works or not and buy a full size if you dig it! 
I guess what I really appreciate here was that I wasn't expecting these little samples, it was a surprise for me. So yeah...

Thank you Macys! 😙




Products Mentioned
👉Macys
👉Tarte Cosmetics
👉bareMinerals



Follow me: Instagram | Twitter | Goodreads
Join us: Influenster Marc Jacobs Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment