Monday, September 25, 2017

Beauty: My MAC palette.




So I've been building my own customize MAC palette. As you can see- I'm leaning more towards neutral, warm, brown colors. Not really a big fan of crazy bright ones, because if I'll be honest.. pretty sure I'm not gonna use them on my normal everyday life! LOL!

Going to MAC store was intimidating, they have a gazillions of eyeshadow colors that I had a little panic attack. When I first went in the store, I didn't know what to get and I didn't want to bother the make up artist/sales person. So what I did after that was go home and researched... and I mean by that is watched beauty gurus in youtube for their top favorite MAC eyeshadows. That helped me a lot, I listed all the eyeshadows that they mentioned and that's pretty much how I knew what I want.

It took me a few years to collect them as we know, MAC eyeshadows aren't cheap! I didn't want to buy 15-20 of them in one day! So what I did was buy one or two eyeshadows a every month.. and here we are now!



My Thoughts

So was it worth my money and time? I would say FUCK YES! MAC eyeshadows are so pigmented and beautiful! (Well the ones I picked are worth every penny!) hehe! My favorite ones are Brown Scripts, Chocolate Swiss and Satin Taupe. It took me awhile to collect them and to be honest with you, I'm so in love with these eyeshadows that I'll be buying more in the near future!

Yes, its a pricey investment but if you have the money and you're a makeup lover then go get a few MAC eyeshadows to test it out! :)



💄MAC Cosmetics💄

No comments:

Post a Comment