Saturday, April 23, 2016

Quick Thoughts: You Make Me by Erin McCarthy

You Make Me You Make Me by Erin McCarthy
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

2.5

Not my cup... heroine annoyed the hell out of me! She was too dramatic that it hurts to continue reading the book. It's either she wants to be with Heath or Ethan and she couldn't make up her damn mind! Top it off that she cheated? ugh. (and yes, in my opinion she did cheat with her fiancé!) She kept thinking and texting Heath while Ethan (the fiancé) is asleep! Then afterwards decided to meet him in his apartment while the fiancé is away.. nice girl huh?

And when Heath asked her if is she wants him to fight for her- she said YES. (and she asked this question while she's still in a relationship with her fiancé!)  Now while she finally decided Heath is the one she wants, she found out that her ex fiancé (Ethan) is "trying" to move on and she has the nerve to feel hurt about it!!!

I could understand some of her situations and feels. Heath was the love of her life and after all these years seeing him again awakened something in her but let me tell you, being in her mind and literally reading what she thinks was a pure torture! To be honest Heath or Ethan didn't deserve this woman. She was incredibly immature and selfish.. not a heroine I want to read.

Typical NA genre.. I just can't get over with the heroine. so 2.5 stars for me!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment