Saturday, April 23, 2016

Quick Thoughts: Bounty by Kristen Ashley

Bounty Bounty by Kristen Ashley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this one! Though its been awhile so I had to re-visit the COLORADO MOUNTAIN SERIES as for some reason I quite forgot who the heck is DEKE. Lol!

BOUNTY has EVERYTHING why you love Kristen Ashley. Its pretty long and lots of inner thoughts from the heroine.. but its KA!

description

KA is one of these rare authors that writes a book and just hit you in the right spot! (Only a KA fan would understand that. lol!)

4.5 STARS for me. I guess the only thing that kinda irked me was the way they quite talk. Kinda poetic? They babble something so simple yet so hard to understand.

description

And also the heroine.. She sounds just like the hero, kinda like a biker. I feel like she doesn't have any identity... and sometimes I couldn't tell them apart. ugh.. Again I prolly not making any sense here. lol! But I noticed that in most of KA's books.. so I guess that's just her style.

Anyways, still a 4.5 STARS!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment