Tuesday, April 9, 2013

BOOK REVIEW: Real (Real, Raw & Ripped #1) by Katy Evans

Real (Real, Raw & Ripped #1) by Katy Evans
Genres: Contemporary Romance, New Adult
My Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥
A fallen boxer.
A woman with a broken dream.
A competition…

He even makes me forget my name. One night was all it took, and I forgot everything and anything except the sexy fighter in the ring who sets my mind ablaze and my body on fire with wanting…

Remington Tate is the strongest, most confusing man I’ve ever met in my life.

He’s the star of the dangerous underground fighting circuit, and I’m drawn to him as I’ve never been drawn to anything in my life. I forget who I am, what I want, with just one look from him. When he’s near, I need to remind myself that I am strong–but he is stronger. And now it’s my job to keep his body working like a perfect machine, his taut muscles primed and ready to break the bones of his next opponents . . .

But the one he’s most threatening to, now, is me.

I want him. I want him without fear. Without reservations.

If only I knew for sure what it is that he wants from me?


 My Thoughts
“Your name,” he growls, panting, his eyes wild on mine.
“Uh, Brooke.”
“Brooke what?” he snaps out, his nostrils flaring.
“It’s Brooke Dumas,” she says, and then she happily shoots out my cell phone number. To my chagrin.
His lips curl and he meets my gaze. “Brooke Dumas.” He just f*cked my name right in front of me. And right in front of Mel.
He steps forward, and his damp hand slides into the nape of my neck. My pulse skitters as he lowers his dark head to set a small, dry kiss on my lips. It feels like he’s marking me. Like he’s preparing me for something monumental. That could both change and ruin my life.
“Brooke,” he growls softly, meaningfully, against my lips, as he draws back with a smile. “I’m Remington.”

Alot of people recommended this book and I was anticipating it ever since. I had high expectation and Ms. Katy Evans did not disappoint me! Don't want to give any spoilers, but I just want to say that this book is  FREAKINGTASTIC!


I fell madly in love with our tortured hero- Remy...  an underground MMA fighter. Dark haired, blue eyed, tattooed muscled, mysterious and possessive! To some in all up- He's a sex on a stick. Definitely one of the hottest character I've read so far! I'm a sucker for tortured heroes and Remy fits the bill!

The story is pretty intense and I highly recommend this book!
This is something that once you start reading- you can't stop. I've read a lot of books this year and I can honestly say that- this book is one of the best so far. No dull moments and characters are well written. I love everything about this book and have zero complain. This is something worth reading. Action, drama, angst, romance, lust! Oh yeah! Hold on tight because this is a roller coaster ride.

Thank you Ms. Evans for writing a wonderful story and I cannot wait for your next book! ^_^



Amazon

 Available: Amazon | B&N

No comments:

Post a Comment