Sunday, July 7, 2013

BOOK REVIEW: The Rocker That Needs Me (The Rocker #3) by Terri Anne Browning

The Rocker That Needs Me by Terri Anne Browning
Series: The Rocker #3
Genres: Contemporary Romance, Erotic
Publication Date: Jul 4, 2013
My Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥
The Demon…

I’ve been fighting my own demons for most of my life. The alcohol seems to numb the pain, but it never makes the nightmares go away. All I want in life is a little peace. When I met my angel it felt like I found it, but there is so much standing between us. Why does she have to be so young…?

The Demon’s Angel…

Meeting Drake was the best thing to ever happen to me. I found my friend, my soul mate. But he lets my age stand between us. There is something that haunts him, and I selfishly want to be the one that helps him conquer his ghosts. If he would just let me in, let me closer, I think I could help him…

My Thoughts

When this book went live on amazon, the word ecstatic is not even the right word to describe how I felt!

Drake is my least favorite man in the group.. Jack Daniels is the perfect combo in his bed. He drinks every night and every morning he is drenched in sweat! (big turn off right?!) But after reading this book and finding out about his past.. I can now understand as to why he drinks himself into oblivion! He has a secret that haunts him every night and only drinking to death will keep the nightmare away.

Seventeen. Seventeen. SEVENTEEN!
Seven-fucking-teen!The number bounced around in my already throbbing head, and I thought I was going to go mad from it. No! Not seventeen. She had to be older. I couldn’t be attracted in a seventeen year old girl.


I said this on my previous review that Jesse is my favorite.. but after reading this book, sorry Jesse but Drake is the man! I loved everything about him! Drake's imperfection just makes him more loveable, huggable, lickable and fuckable!! He has some drinking issues and I find it funny that he was bothered by the age difference with Lana. I also think it was adorable that he wanted to be the perfect man for her. <3

One thing though... Drake.. I love you an all but seriously man... Gabriella Moreitti? really?! 
I'm not giving any spoilers lol. But the cat fight was funny as shit! All I can say is the bitch didn't know when to stop so she had it coming! LOL! (Hopefully we get to see more of her in Axton's story!) XD

The Rocker That Needs Me is the perfect title for Drake and Lana! This is by far my favorite book in the series! It's more emotional, angsty, dramatic and I wasn't able to put it down! A gut wrenching book that will squeeze your heart and make you tear up.

To sum it all up I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS BOOK!

Now I cannot wait for Shane and Harper!!! Oh I didn't expect there will be Axton and Dallas story!
My gawd... the wait is killing me!!!

The Rocker Series

The Rocker That Holds Me (The Rocker, #1)The Rocker That Savors Me (The Rocker, #2)The Rocker That Needs Me (The Rocker, #3)

Amazon

 Available: Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment