Friday, November 13, 2009

Koizora T_T

Okay, so I'm totally depressed right now. wanna know why? LOL~

I was browsing mangafox.com and I found Koizora and I read the comments under the description. It was a Japanese romance film and a drama series based on a "mobile phone novel". They made it into a movie, and since it was a big hit, they adapted into a TV drama series, with a total of 6 episodes. They said it was a sad movie. "A true love story that made 25 million people cry! A heart-wrenching pure love..."

I was like.. gah.. they are over reacting. So... being me who likes ultra-sweet love stories, I was like.. "hmm.. Let's see if it's really good.." so I went to youtube to see the movie trailer/MV's and I found this.




Koizora (恋空, lit. Sky of Love?)

Tahara Mika is an ordinary high school girl. One day, out of the blue, one of her classmates kisses her. His name is Sakurai Hiroki also known as Hiro. Hiro stands out because of his bleached hair and piercing. Apparently he is also dating someone. Mika is shocked and hurt that her first kiss had to happen this way. She desperately tries to forget about it. Then, her friend tells her that she should find somebody else and suggests Tatsuya, another boy in their class. However, before she even realizes it, Mika is already in love.

♥♥♥


after watching this video, I was like.. OMG!
It looks really good.. but~!! I don't like watching
sad endings!
I'm kinda sensitive and a crybaby. =x
I just hate tragedy/sad movies.
Just seeing the mv of the movie
made me a little bit sad.
So what more if I watch the whole movie -.-
But...
I was debating... >.<

so..
after 1hr...
BAM! I couldn't help myself.. LOL~
I'm like, wth! I need to watch it eventho I know
I'm gonna end up crying! >.<
I went to mysoju and search Koizora. -.-

Now..
My tears just won't stop
egad! I was crying til the end.
My eyes are so puffy @_@

gah~ why did I watch it! T_T
It would probably take awhile
before I can recover. LOL!


♥♥♥


So if you're like me who likes ultra-sweet love stories.. I highly recommended this one.

Watch the drama and the movie. Both are very good.

Just don't forget to bring a box of tissue with you.




Fly♥


No comments:

Post a Comment