Friday, November 13, 2009

Dragon Ball Evolution Movie


Dragon Ball (ドラゴンボール ,Doragon Bōru?)
is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Akira Toriyama.
It was originally serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump from 1984 through 1995--







Remember these words?
"Kamehameha wave..!!"





Way back when I was a kid, me and my cousins will watch this everynight. Dragon Ball is mainly a two part series - Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z. That was followed by Drago Ball GT. This anime had sooo many episodes.. I lost track and stop watching it. lol~ but, Dragon Ball was a legend. Some people call it an epic anime. I think this is we're I started to appreciate action anime.. well besides sailormoon I guess. :P

But anyway, I was a bit suprised they made a movie out of it. I read alot of criticism that they should have not made it into a movie. The guy portraying goku, doesn't look like goku, he should be asian. lol~ or bright blue hair on the chick that plays bulma, piccolo in this movie looks weird.. etc-etc lol~

Well, I was a bit disappointed when I saw the trailer.. I was like "wtf~ is this really dragon ball?"

They should of just stuck with the original story.. but then again, the movie is called Evolution.. means present.

Let's just see and wait.. It might be a good movie. :)



Fly~♥


No comments:

Post a Comment