Friday, November 13, 2009

Vanness Wu


Vanness Wu is a Taiwanese American actor, singer, director, producer in Asia.
He was born is the U.S.A and speaks fluent english and mandarin.



He was a member of a boyband called F4.
He was so cute..I loved his hair.
 That was like 8 years ago...

then..

I was browsing mysoju.com today,
and Autumn's Concerto is in the top 5 drama of the week.
I clicked it and whoa~!!
This good looking guy looks familiar...
omgawd~!!
It's Vanness Wu!!!

He look so different. o.O
He's super hotttt!!!
ugh~ and the abs! omg =.=
I think I'm inlove @_@
I watch his drama Autumn's Concerto and I have to say, he's acting skills improved so much.
and damn~
This guy is total hotness! grrrr!!
It's 2am now and I'm still watching Autumn's Concerto. lol


Marry me Vanness Wu!!





Fly~



No comments:

Post a Comment