Thursday, November 12, 2009

Anime OST's


So I was browsing youtube today and I randomly saw Maaya Sakamoto music video. I remember her.. she's a very good female japanese singer. She did alot of voice roles in anime, such as Record of Lodoss War, Kanon, RahXephon, Gundam SEED DESTINY, .hack//SIGN, etc. I used to watch The Vision of Escaflowne which she voiced Hitomi and she sang the OP theme song. I was bored today, so I decided to re-watch Vision of Escaflowne in youtube.. and it reminded me how much I loved this anime when I was young.

  • Yakusoku wa Iranai is one of my all time favorite song which was the OP theme of Vision of Escaflowne.
  • Still Doll the ED theme of Vampire Knight - right now I'm addicted to this song.. her voice is very smooth and the video is kinda creepy! lol~
  • Hoshizora no Waltz Well this song is very sad... but it's one of my favorite!! This is the ED theme of a very good anime - Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien.

These are the few Anime ost's I dearly love:

♥♥♥

LOL~ I really love OST's.

These are only few songs I really really like. You can click on the title and it will automatically direct you to the video.

Enjoy listening~



♥Fly♥

No comments:

Post a Comment