Friday, November 13, 2009

Manga


Manga is the Japanese word for comics. It is used in the English-speaking world as a generic term for all comic books and graphic novels that were originally published in Japan.

Some popular mangas, like Naruto, Bleach are turned into anime. Anime usually are based on popular mangas which I just recently understand. LOL~

I usually don't like reading, since I'm very lazy. But lastweek, a friend of mine introduced me to a site called www.mangafox.com she said it was a good site for anime lovers (like me ^_^) So I decided to check it out. I browse the site and found a bunch of series. I started reading Antique Romance and I really got hooked up to it! I honestly enjoyed reading it and I was quite suprised that I actually read it til the last page. :)

So if anyone of you like reading manga and can't afford to buy manga books, I highly suggest this site www.mangafox.com They have a load of manga series. You can even pick you're genres, like romance, action, yaoi, suri, adult, ecchi, comedy, horror, drama fantasy, lolicon, mature, school life... (and many more!) that you would surely enjoy.:)

Here are some of my favorites:

  • Kiss ha Naisho ni
  • Desire Climax
  • A kiss to my Prince
  • Be my sweet Darling
  • Bokura ga Ita
  • Bokutachi wa Shitte Shimatta
  • Kimi ga Suki
  • Kiken Jun'ai D.N.A
  • Devil and her Love song
  • Kyou koi wo Hajimemasu

Be warned that some of the ones I picked out are romance and a bit smutty. So if you're not into this kind of genres, don't read it. But as I said, you can choose you're options just click the site I gave then on top right click manga directory>show options and you will see alot of genres that you prefer. :)



Fly♥

No comments:

Post a Comment