Friday, May 3, 2013

BOOK REVIEW: The Rocker That Savors Me (The Rocker #2) by Terri Anne Browning

The Rocker That Savors Me by Terri Anne Browning
Series: The Rocker #2
Genres: Contemporary Romance, Erotic
Publication Date: Apr 28, 2013
My Rating: ♥♥♥♥
The Rocker That Savors Me

Layla…
…has had a hard life. On her own at a young age, always having to do what needed to be done just to survive. Now she has two other people depending on her and she needs a job fast before they get evicted. A job interview introduces her to Jesse Thornton, the delicious drummer for Demon’s Wings. He reminds her of all the mistakes of her past, but is also her hope for the future.

Jesse…
…has never let anyone in. The only real family he has ever had are his band brothers and Emmie—the only women he has ever loved. But then Layla comes into his life and he would do just about anything to get one taste. Can he move past his own insecurities and allow this woman into his heart?


My Thoughts

Gosh... I'm a fan of the first book in this series and fell in love with all the characters but Jesse was my favorite! I was surprised and happy to find out he'll have his own book and been anticipating this ever since!

Jesse is the drummer for the Demon's Wing rock group. I love all the members in the group, but as I mentioned earlier, Jesse is my man! Love this guy! In the first book He was the most over protective and caring to Emmie and I was a little worried that Layla will always become the second place in his heart. But I was wrong, the author did a great job on this book that I felt the real love he has for Layla.

The story is great, we get to see more of a pregnant Emmie, the loving Nik, playboy Shane and the broken Drake. The love scenes are scorching! Love the way Jesse makes love... and the way he talks dirty!! hehehe!

I give this 4.5 star because I have one issue... The story has dual pov (which I love!) but the same scenes are repeated from different POV which I find unnecessary. But other than that, the story of Layla and Jesse was heartwarming! I just love, love, love this series!

I think the next book will be Drake's story, titled The Rocker that Needs Me. Drake.. that man has some demons that is eating him up it just broke my heart! I hope Lana is the one... OMGEE I cannot wait!

(っ◕‿◕)っ

The Rocker Series

The Rocker That Holds Me (The Rocker, #1)The Rocker That Savors Me (The Rocker, #2)The Rocker That Needs Me (The Rocker, #3)

Amazon

 Available: AMAZON | B&N

No comments:

Post a Comment